Monday, February 2, 2009

Because I am A Girl.......

I just cant understand the hearts of men.They tell you they want you and then they leave you....This is the the 1st time , you're special....I believed those words and I was so happy..You should have told me you didn't like me anymore...!But I couldn't seen that and you just rushed me.Although I will curse you I'll still miss you...Since I am a girl , to whom love is everything.I heard that if you give up things too easily.To a man , he will get bored with you.I don't think this is wrong.A girl says that she will never be fooled again, but she will fall in love again....
Don't take advantage of a girl's willingness.To do anything for love and her caring instinct.I did not know that to be born as a girl , and to be love was so hard...Although I will curse you and still miss you....We separated today.You said you wanted me to be happy , and find a better person than you.You're just like every other man.Didn't you tell me you love me?Actually, I don't want you to be happy. What if you meet a girl who's prettier than me and live happily with her?what if you forget me and that hurts me so much?So much that I wanted to die...When I still love you so much....



No comments:

Post a Comment