Monday, February 2, 2009

Day by Day....

Leave.....Finally I realize that I am nothing without you...I was so wrong...forgive me..My broken heart like a wave..My shaken heart like a wind..My heart vanished like smoke..It cant be removed like a tattoo.I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in.Only dusts are pilled up in my mind.I thought I wouldn't be able to live even one day without you..But somehow I managed to live on longer than I thought.You dont answer anything as I cry out...,"I miss you.."I hope for a vain expectation but now its useless.What is it about that person next to you?Did she make you cry?...Dear,can you even see me?Did you forget completely?I am worried, I feel anxiety because I cant get close nor to try to talk to you..I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times..
Dont look back and leave.....Dont find me again and live on.Because I have no regrets from loving you...Take only the good memories.I can bear it in some way...I can stand in some way.....You should be happy if you are like this.I become dull day by day...oh boy...I cry...You are my all...say goodbye...If we pass by each other on the street, act like you didn't see me and go the way you were walking to.If you keep thinking about our past memories, I might go look for you secretly...Always be happy with her...so I won't ever get a different mind.Even smallest regret won't be left out ever..Please live well as if I should feel jealous.You should always be like that bright sky....like that white cloud...Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened...I hope your heart feel relieved.Please forget about me and live on.Those tears will dry completely as time passes by..I t would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all.Hope you will bury our promise of being together forever....I pray the happiness for you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment