Monday, February 2, 2009

My Destiny.....My Fate....

My hearts is still struggling to return to the long night...The promise made that early morning has become a lie and i cant go back.Our shadows are starting to move back to those days....You know that I am still waiting for you...Another day another night, but your future is going nowhere....Now living without your love , I can still picture your shaking shoulder....For now, my destiny is sad...I want to forget your eyes , your tears and sighs....Each day I take off the ring.I cant get go , still hiding my feelings..My mind wants to shout to send one last message...You know that my heart's beating for you....Another way , another line, I innocently believe in fate...But living without your love...we had to go back but I still want to hold your hand...My destiny is fading with memories...Together we can overcome winds , waves and clouds...Yes..I will go...If it can happen , give me one more chance...I want to spread my wings and fly over time..Another you , another me , would we have the same feelings if we were born again?So living without you near...meeting you in my dreams is enough....It is enough for me...Let it take away the pain...Another day, another night , we're both walking on our own paths...Now living without your love, I can still picture your shaking eyelids....For now , my destiny is sad...The last time we meet, you said that you love me true....I'm missing your tender touch..I'm missing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment